Friday, September 23
5:30 p.m – 8:30 p.m
- Placemats Part One (class cost $15)
Two-day class with Jan, make two placemats on day one.
- Brilliant Swirl (class cost $20)
Strip pieced triangles create this beautiful pattern taught by Cindy.
Saturday, September 24
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Beginners Quilting 101 (class cost $15) Arrive between 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Cindy & Theresa introduce you to the techniques for quilting. Learn how to cut and measure fabric, use cutting rulers and tools, sewing and ironing techniques to keep seams straight. You will learn to make a wall hanging in 1 day! The earlier you arrive, the more time you will have to work on your project.
- Kaleidoscope Stack-n-Whack (class cost $25) Advanced Class
A cutting technique to create unique kaleidoscope designs from printed fabric.
- Placemat Pouch Part Two (class cost $15)
Create a bag using the two placemats created in part one class with Jan.
Sunday, September 25
1:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Memory Quilt (class cost $20)
Betty teaches a class on how to create a quilt to treasure your fondest memories.
- Sunflower Pillow (class cost $15)
Jean teaches us how to create a cute sunflower pillow with our quilt skills.
- Pinwheel Table Runner (class cost $15)
Leslie uses the pinwheel quilt pattern to create a cute table runner for your table!
TO REGISTER FOR A CLASS or FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL
Cindy Cell (276) 722-2607 Home (304)425-6698
or Theresa (304)922-1895